EXECUTIVE COMMITTEE :
Executive Committee sets Crédit Agricole Egypt’ s sustainability strategy, approves sustainability framework
SUSTAINABLE DEVELOPMENT COMMITTEE
- Headed by the Bank’s Managing Director.
- Composed of senior heads from the different Bank’s departments serving the 4 pillars of the sustainability.
- Evaluates and approves proposals for sustainable projects.
- Review activities, sets policies, defines priorities and monitors the implementation of sustainability initiatives. according to the set KPIs, in consistence with CA Egypt sustainability strategy.
- Meets at least once every quarter and as often as deemed necessary.
COMMUNICATION AND SUSTAINABLE DEVELOPMENT DEPARTMENT
- Animates the Sustainable Development Committee
- Acts as the organizational focal point with the different departments to ensure the integration of the sustainability principles
- Delivers reports assessing the progress of Crédit Agricole Egypt targets
- Handles the development and coordination of sustainability efforts and may propose initiatives or campaigns
- Spreads the culture of Sustainability within the Bank and handles the Sustainable Development Community
- Ensures proper alignment with the Group Sustainable Development targets
SUSTAINABILITY CHAMPIONS TEAM
- 10 to 20 champions from the different areas of the Bank.
- Ensures the spread of knowledge.
- Enforces the implementation of various sustainability initiatives across the Bank.