Welcome to the world of Crédit Agricole Business Credit Cards, where the payment of professional travel and entertainment expenses has never been easier! Further designed to boost your company’s efficiency, CAE’s Business Credit Cards will save you unneeded paperwork, thus facilitating and speeding buying.
- Monitoring and controlling business expenses.
- Streamlining travel and entertainment expense reporting.
- Simplifying accounting activities.
- Reducing central cash advances.
- Central Bill: consolidated monthly statement.
- Central Pay through Direct Debit from company’s account.
- Monthly usage statistics to facilitate negotiations with vendors.
- Dedicated corporate support.
- View all the cards activities, statements, available & outstanding balance, cards limits, and payment dues, through one designated user on our online banking system
- The Business Credit Card is accepted at more than 32 million establishments worldwide, and at over 1 million ATM locations for cash withdrawals (24/7)
- The monthly outstanding balance for the Business Credit Card is directly debited from the company’s account maintained at CAE
- Employees can choose from various repayment options, detailed as follows:
||How do I pay?
||Time taken to get payment credited to your card account
||Payment at any CAE ATM
||Internal transfer from the employee’s own account at CAE
||Cash deposit at any CAE branches
||Same day before 5:00 PM
Next day after 5:00 PM
- Each employee will receive an individual billing monthly statement detailing all transactions performed during the month. This will be sent to the business mailing address.
- CAE’s secure banki Online allows employees to track their finances anytime, anywhere where employees can instantly inquire about:
- Current Balance and available Credit Limit.
- Unbilled transactions.
- Last 6 months statements.
- Card Blocking.
- Travel Insurance Program where you will enjoy peace of mind during your business trips knowing that your CAE business card is your reliable partner, offering a free travel insurance.
- To ensure card protection, you will benefit from Advanced Fraud Monitoring service that detects any suspected transaction. From time to time, the employees might receive a call from the bank to ensure that the encountered transaction is made by the genuine card holder.
- If your employees’ cards are lost or stolen, they will not be held responsible for any unauthorized transactions that take place after reporting the case to Crédit Agricole call center at 19191, available 24/7.
- Enjoy an exquisite range of privileges, from exclusive travel packages and accommodation at luxury hotels to fabulous shopping when using the Business Credit Card. To learn more about the benefits granted by CAE, click here to review VISA latest offers.