Confirming its sustainable growth, Credit Agricole Egypt reports
a Net Income of EGP 1,675.2 million for the 9 months of 2018
HIGHLIGHTS ON SEPTEMBER 2018 RESULTS:
- Net profit for the 2018 nine months recorded EGP 1,675.2 million, up by +11.4% over the same period of last year.
- Net profit for the third quarter of 2018 recorded LE 581.7 million, up by + 19.3% compared to the second quarter of 2018.
- Customers’ loan portfolio grew by +17.1% to reach LE 21 billion compared to the end of 2017.
- Customers’ deposits increased by +17.3% to reach EGP 43.5 billion compared to the end of 2017.
- Strong capital adequacy ratio of 20.64%.
For more information, please follow this link.