Happy POINTS… more to happiness
- More transactions to be rewarded…
- More points…
- More merchants…
- Easy redemption!
Because your happiness matters, we are bringing you a new upgraded loyalty program to reward you now each time you transact using your Debit, Credit or Prepaid cards or even when you use banki Mobile and Wallet.
Happy Points comes with a wider selection of carefully picked merchants/brands. Not only so, no more vouchers or bank visits, because you can redeem directly at the merchant.
Benefit from your transactions and redeem your points in easy and simple steps
- Transact using your Credit Agricole Credit, Debit or prepaid card or through banki Mobile and Wallet
- Accumulate points and the more you transact. the bigger is your reward!
- Redeem directly at your preferred merchant… no paper voucher!
- Your enrollment in Happy Points Program is automatic
- Minimum number of points for redemption is10,000 points
- Eligible Cards are all Crédit Agricole Debit, Credit and Prepaid cards (Meeza cards are not eligible)
- Eligible transactions are as follows (full Earning points matrix)
- Local & international cards purchase transactions at in store & online merchants
- Registration and payment through banki Mobile and Wallet
- Non-eligible Transaction are ATM cash withdrawals and cards charges payments and governmental payments.
- Points will be automatically cancelled upon card cancellation or relation closure
- Points will expire in 24 months from earning date and are non-refundable
- Points earned will reflect on system after 48 hours
- Only primary card holder and/or main account owner are allowed to redeem points
- The mobile number used for redemption is the local mobile number registered in the bank’s system
- Supplementary cards are eligible to earn points as per the card type, however the redemption request must be initiated by the primary card member or account owner
The bank has the right to change or amend the program terms and conditions at any time.
Other information or changes that may affect customer’s use of the program, will be communicated by displaying such change in information on our website.
The bank will not be responsible for any incorrect information obtained through the merchant’s website or any authorized third party.