Very Good English Language
Assisting mission Head in conducting audit assignments
Work closely with mission Head
Debriefing and Audit report writing.
Load the Audit recommendations on the database.
Follow up the implementation of Audit recommendation.
Verify and ensure that the corrective action are taken, and collect the related supporting documents.
– Promote and sell full range of products / services to current and potential customers at the counter via creating leads / referrals on a daily basis.
– Spot and handle all cross-selling opportunities for opening account to beneficiaries of cheques or transfers.
Quality & Service
– Receive and process cash / cheque deposits from customers.
– En-cash Bank cheques or withdrawals, coupon payment and mutual fund dividends / breaking to customers .
– Pay funds against manager cheques / certified cheques.
– Buy / sell foreign currencies and travelers cheques.
– Issuance of Manager cheques, Bank Drafts and Certified cheques.
– Affect outgoing transfers as per clients instructions and within the set regulations.
– Accept transfers from / to main vault and other Branches.
– Receive, check and prepare all postdated ,clearing and collection cheques, before sending to the Center.
– Verify customers’ signatures within limit and obtain proper verification for over limit.
– Process special instructions concerning TDs.
– Promptly and efficiently handle escalated customer issues and feedback.
CBE, Compliance, Audit, Procedures
– Prepare all required lists of old record.
– Prepare Cash Reports.
– Ensure implementation of all Bank policies and procedures as per set limits and given signature authority.
– Ensure abiding to Bank policies, procedures, KYC and all related Compliance regulations and procedures.
– Bachelor degree.
– Service quality oriented.
– Time management and organizational skills.
– Strong follow-up and monitoring mechanism.
– Team work spirit and staff development skills.
– Customer service oriented and cross selling skills.
– Facilitate Procedures (CBE + Compliance).
– Operational experience and high control level over the cash area in line with compliance & CBE directives.
– Manage a portfolio of customers achieving revenue goals, sales/service and portfolio growth targets across a range of products and services for a specific pre-defined set of customers to create a profitable durable relationship.
– Provide the assigned portfolio of mass customers with personalized service so as to develop close relationships, achieve maximum profitable contribution for the bank and retain their loyalty.
– Maintain a superior customer service experience including pre-empting issues and proactive servicing.
– Ensure delivery of customer promise and practice brand values, continue to maintain and improve the quality of service offered.
– Up-sell and cross-sell other bank products and services to existing customers.
– Minimize customer attrition.
– Maintain customer contact.
Operation & Service Quality
– Orient and educate the walk-in customers on the use of the self-service zone.
– Follow up with others, departments, pipeline credit/ operations dept. on pending cases.
– Ensures handling and covering all customer requests / inquiries to deliver services excellence.
– Efficiently handles customers complaints , escalating as appropriate.
CBE, Compliance, Audit, Procedures
-Responds to Compliance dept. requirements in terms of obtaining proper approvals.
– Ensure implementation of all bank policies / procedures / KYC requirements.
– Ensure following set procedures as per designation.
– Computer skills, ability to operate different MS applications, and CRM, CBS, etc.
– Interpersonal skills.
– Sales skills.
– Excellent oral and written communication.
– Negotiation and interpersonal skills.
– Problem solving and ability to make decisions are essential required for handling customer requests/complaints.
Designing new Products and development of exciting products
Plan and implement sales and marketing activities in order to meet company targets for retention growth and profitability
Direct short-term and long-range planning and budget development to support strategic business goals
Take charge in high-priority crises
Plan and implement marketing strategy, including advertising and PR.
Plan and implement sales and customer retention and development.
Plan and manage sales and marketing resources according to agreed budgets.
Recruit, manage, train and motivate direct reporting staff according to company procedures, policy and employment law.
Maintain administration and relevant reporting and planning systems.
Manage relevant reporting of management and financial information for the sales and marketing departments. Total
Select and manage external agencies.
Manage new business development Maintain and develop corporate image and reputation, and protect and develop the company’s brands via suitable PR activities and intellectual property management.
Plan and manage internal communications and awareness of corporate direction, mission, aims and activities, execute the responsibilities according to lawful and ethical standards, as per Group Policy.
Responsible for products
Bachelor’s Degree in Business Discipline, preferably with an additional MBA
Excellent financial and business acumen